So, The title says it all.
idk who maded this font, but i finded it here: https://lingojam.com/FancyTextGenerator
i only improved it, for make it more easy to use
Click here for tips
@, and your second rule was
A, then all the "a" characters would end up being translated to "A". This is because the input text is passed through your rules, one-by-one. You should think of your rules like a step-by-step "recipe" for how to transform the input text into the output text.
🦎🦎🦎then all instances of "lizard" in the input box will be translated into 3 lizard emojis.
Advanced: If you're feeling ambitious, you can use "美品ロゴステント エアマジックドームM テント本体未使用regular expressions" (i.e. "regex" rules) to create more complex translation rules than simple substitutions. Here are some examples of regex rules that you can use:
- If a word starts with "m", replace the word with "moo":
- Repeat all the input characters 3 times:
- Add "-moo" to the end of all words:
- Repeat the final letter of all words:
- Replace all new lines (enter/return) with underscores:
- Replace "cat" with "dog" no matter the capitalisation of "cat":
Would you like to save them?